|Web templates and Expression resources...|
Hamilton Heights Youth League Member is fighting Cancer and needs our Help.
Everyone Please help by donating a cooked meal for her family of five, Gas
Cards, Gift Cards Groceries Cash Anything. Even if you can not afford
much every 5.00 counts please help us out.
- I will give anyone donating anything to the family the families name and contact information. We are trying to leave her have her privacy unless someone helps.
** See Below For Youth League Letter I sent out **
you can send me the gift cards at
1595 shatzer road
chambersburg, Pa 17201
MEAL CALENDAR - August
Meal Calendar - September
Or email me or call me to setup for a day to make a meal
717 372 9541
Hello Youth League Members,
I have a hope that we as a youth league will pull together and try to help another youth league family out in a very Trying time. We have a family that is involved with the youth league and has been for years. The mother is 35 years old years old and battling cancer. she is trying to put up a big fight but it is really hurting them financially. I am asking the youth league to please help this family out in any manner that they feel would be best. I talked to her about what types of food that her family of 5 likes and she says they are not picky. I would like to see the youth league members pull together and get them money, Gift Cards to Grocery stores, cook the family Dinner, anything can help this poor mother.
- I had heard through facebook that she has had medical issues but I finally reached out to her yesterday and asked if we could do anything for her. Her family is very proud and her husband is trying to do everything that he can. They are not a family that likes to stick it out there that they are having problems and her husband is like many of us and feels he is a man and does not need help. We need to show this family some love. If anyone would like to purchase groceries or maybe a gift card Please email me back. I would also Love to have families make them something for dinner so that this weakend woman can try to battle this nasty disease. I myself am Making them a good pot of Chicken noodle Corn soup and I will give it to them on Sunday as well I will be giving them a nice gift card to a local Grocery Store. We have to Remember that every little thing helps a family in this type of need.
- If any Family would like to Cook this family a Dinner Please let me know so I can get a Posible schedule out for this family. Please look into your heart and help this family. Lets show what this community is all about. Put yourselves in the shoes of this family.
- This family does not want the names out in the public. But for anyone that is willing to help please call or email me and I will give you more information.
- Below is the What she sent me to give you the problems this family has in a nutshell ( I have removed names to protect identity)
That would be fantastic to do that. Yeah the bills have started piling up because I have been sick since december and in and out of hospital. They told me Monday that I had thyroid cancer and they want to re-do my surgery asap to get the rest of the thyroid out and the lymph nodes. I will then have radiation and possible chemo. My thyroid specialist is in gettysburg and my surgeon's are in York so we travel a good bit and when I am in the hospital ***** stays at a hotel nearby. Today I also found out that I am at high risk of developing stomach cancer. I have barrettes esophagus and they said that because of the thyroid cancer I am now at higher risk of that turning into Cancer. I have been pretty much in bed since december, I don't have very much energy to even get in the shower some days. So that's the scope in a nut shell. I am just at the beginning of this whole nightmare. Like I told the family, I never thought I would be sitting here saying I am 35 and have cancer. My husband is a man and thinks he can do it all. Just let me know what you need us to do and how to go about things. Thanks again, this is truly an answer to prayers. I am so afraid if something would happen to me My Husband will not even being able to afford a funeral because of all these expenses. I know its kinda morbid to think that, but that's what has been going through my mind. I have no life insurance and now I am not able to get any. Thank you, you are truly a hero to me.
Hamilton Heights Youth League
** Please Click on the Power Up Picture To Join Stream Energy and Save your self lots of money each month in Power Bill. Also Allow Hamilton Heights Youth League To Make money. We will receive 4.00 a month on everyone that has signed up under this fundraising Opportunity **